It has come to my attention that my blog has some kind of negative, hateful, repugnant karma surrounding it. I totally don't do that intentionally so please don't think i am some kind of anti-social anarchist that hates the world, because that is definitely not the case. My trip to Austin was amazing, and i learned a lot there. I got to build a real strong relationship with a kid that, although we are polar opposites, taught me a lot and showed me other perspectives of life. It will definitely be one of those "when i was a kid..." stories you tell your grandkids when you're like 75. So in the case of you reading my previous post and thinking my trip was a total nightmare, let it be known that it was not in fact a fear filled dream at all, but rather one of cotton candy and rainbows. (not gay rainbows, regular ones)
A day in the Life
~Brad
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Brad, In Real Life
Posted by B-rad at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha i didnt think your post made it seem like a nightmare, but i guess it's cuz i was there... but it was mighty satirical
I didn't say repugnant. I just said it made me wonder if you had an overall good time or not.
thanks for clarifying about the rainbows. i was concerned
Post a Comment