CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Life: and how it's a lot cooler than yours.

Are you serious B-rad really put up a new post?! I thought he quit!

No sir B-rad is in fact still here, and ready as ever to give you the best reading pleasures you've ever experienced.

But B-rad, why would you say your life is a lot better than mine?

The answer is very simple, and i will continue my explanation through a series of pictures, and witty captions to complement them.

LieK oMgZ PrOm Izz LieK oN SaTurDaY!!!

There is no picture to complement that caption because i don't feel it's necessary to have pictures of random people i don't know on my blog...(i took the picture of the biker in the "what goes around comes around" post so that is different)

Southlake prom is on Saturday, and i am not going! Why not?!? you ask, and i will respond to the inquiry as so: I am not going to prom, simply because i couldn't find someone to go with. It was on my agenda to take Meredith, a girl i had been on again/off again dating for around two and half years, but we broke up two weeks before the day tickets were sold. So basically all the girls i thought were cute already had dates and the girl who didn't have a date ended up having a date within the thirty minutes i had been talking to her.....so that leaves me dateless. I'm not one to go to a party/event alone, it's just not my style. Even if i did want to go, i didn't sign up for a table in advance, and didn't have a limo/party bus to ride with my friends, which would leave me

1) Eating dinner with the fat, socially awkward kids
and 2) Riding all by myself.

I wanted to go with Sean, but being the douche bag he his (i love you Sean) wouldn't go because ALL THREE OF HIS EX-GIRLFRIENDS ARE GOING!!! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO BE THERE!?!?!? No i am not kidding you, this is not a test, this is for reallyz. He has told me that a number of times, and would not budge. So flush prom down the toilet. Everyone keeps telling me that i will regret not going but i seriously think i would regret sitting by the smelly fat kids more than not going. No prom for me, but luckily i have a backup plan!
Yes indeed folks "FTSK" is what i'm talking about. Forever The Sickest Kids is what the acronym stands for, and if you haven't heard of them you seriously need to check out their myspace, or purevolulme, or itunes, or wherever you listen to music at. They are playing a show scheduled right on prom night (how lucky am I?) and it's going to be balllin'. It's called Texan Fest, and it's going to be held at the northwest high school stadium. So just like the name implies, the bands are all from texas and predominantly local to our area. (Dallas...North Richland Hills..Colleyville) So that's way exciting. I went to Journey's Backyard BBQ two days ago in the Grapevine Mills parking lot, and got to see The Secret Handshake (tsh) play, and it was very cool. They are playing at Texan Fest too so i will be able to scream stuff like "i totally saw you on saturday, i love you, you were wearing a blue hat and lucky brand blue jeans!!!" okay...that might be a little creepy, but i could still act like we are best buds, i'm sure he will remember me...probably not, but whatever. I am definitely excited about that but nowhere as excited as i am about this:


BEHOLD THE BEST INVENTION OF MANKIND

Only ten days away from recording in the studio. I am so pumped, it's ridiculous. I am recording 5 songs within the span of 3 days and it is going to be awesome. I'm recording three new original songs, and rerecording two oldies ("she knows who she is", and "there's no such thing as fairytale endings") My new recordings will be a lot more exciting than the older songs i recorded due to the fact there is going to be drums, keyboard...tamborine! you know you're excited about the tamborine. Let me reiterate only ten more days!!! I'll make sure that the usual readers of my blog get a copy for being loyal...everyone else can burn in hell. :) Juuust kidding you know i love you guys.




A Day in the Life
~Brad

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm excited about your recording session. I'm even more excited about the song you are writing me for my birthday. I think my favorite phrase in this blog is "for reallyz". Love ya!

Tbologna74 said...

B-Rad,
How did the CD turn out? You'll have to bring a copy by for me in August.

Have a great summer,
Coach Clark